Current and recent research activities within the academic unit include:
- An ongoing, longitudinal evaluation of the Broad Based Training pilot in England, comissioned by the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges and funded by the HEE.
- SPR Experiences of work place learning.
- An exploration of Dental chairside teaching.
- Tutor supervision interactions on E learning programmes.
- Understanding trainee views on being a good doctor.
- A Wales Deanery funded study on features that medical trainees value in a clinical placement.
Back to top